to give a sigh,to be more brave.帮我翻译下
来源:学生作业帮 编辑:搜搜做题作业网作业帮 分类:英语作业 时间:2024/07/30 07:27:52
to give a sigh,to be more brave.帮我翻译下
这句话不能靠句面意思翻译,因为里面有一个句型
叹出一口气,是为更加勇敢
叹出一口气,是为更加勇敢
to give a sigh,to be more brave.帮我翻译下
英语好的来帮我翻译一下I will be kind to the weak.I will be brave agains
I want to give you more帮我翻译中文意思.
帮我翻译下~As a matter of fact,he was pretending to be
哪位朋友能帮我发翻译下?Give cake and ale to perfect soul.
请帮我翻译一下这段话的中文意思.谢咯~Thanked you to give me to be joyful!But I
I Should Learn To be a brave fighter,亲们可以帮我找偏英语作文吗?题目就是上面那个,
帮我翻译下 Is love to be able to seek?
I want to be a smart and brave person.
it's easy to be brave from a safe distance
谁帮我翻译下‘Maybe god wants you to meet a few wrong people be for
Who at Christmas time to give me a surprise?谁帮我翻译一下呢?